Mt sexton weather cam dating miracle com
A narrow stone bridge was erected across the brook at Badbrook.
Soon afterwards came a narrow bridge of wood with handrails for foot passengers.
He also built 30 houses in Brick-row (at the rate of ten a year.)Ten members of the Severn Rifle Corps and ten members of the King Stanley Riflemen had a shooting competition at Broad Barrow Green for a dinner at the Kings Arms (now Royal George). A three-horse coach ran between Stroud and Bristol.On September 19 1790 the Countess of Berkeley presented new colours to the corps on Minchinhampton Common.In 1802 the corps was disbanded and the arms, etc., returned.(Mr BURGH retired in 1799 and Mr GRAZEBROOK in 1804.Mr Joseph WATTS then took a partnership and for 14 years the business was carried on by Liversedge and Watts.
Ben PEARCE first drove it, then William MOODY, who kept it up for 13 years.